.................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Our Trip to Nashville

NaShViLLe
This is my over-load of pictures from our trip to Nashville! Blake and I had to fly out to Harrogate to look for housing so we went to Nashville to visit Ben and Kendra. While we were there we enjoyed some sweet cici's ice cream, walking around downtown Franklin, caught fireflies, swimming, lots of eating and CoUnTrY FeSt!!!
Nashville is beyond gorgeous and I'm sooo thrilled to be moving to Tennessee!
Thanks, Ben and Kendra, for showing us a great time and how it's done in Tennessee :)



Country Fest was soooo much fun! I hope to do it every year! I couldn't believe how great of a deal it is! We got to see so many stars and performances over the three days, it was great

No comments:

Post a Comment