.................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

..........TwILiGhT..........
This year for the big movie, the guys went! Blake was so giddy ;) Jake and Brad, I think, were just curious. Blake read the book last year and thought it was the best book (or the least whiney on Bella's part) I thought the movie was great! I think we all really liked it. Just re-affirmed my love for Edward....so romantic! We missed having my mom, Nicole and Kendra there...



Jill and Jake are in town with their boys! I love having them around, they have so much personality and are just so fun! It's impossible to get a picture of Nolan! but here is Lukie helping grandma load the dishwasher and just hangin' out with grandpa.



We love when family visits. These picts were from May when Kendra was here, so a little late ;)



Silly Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment