.................................................................................................................................

Friday, July 30, 2010

Just some thoughts

Now that Blake is in school
I will have a ton of time to blog.

Who knows how often I really will, my guess is that i'll quickly fall behind
Since I will have nobody around to take pictures with, I decided I will blog thoughts.
I think i'm generally a funny person
So hopefully I will find it less of a chore to blog
Today I went grocery shopping for the meal we're going to feed our new friends tomorrow night and realized when I got home that I would rather put 10 grocery bags in each hand than make two trips to the car and carry them in.
Anyone else?
My hand was killing me and I even stood there in my driveway for a minute deciding on the better choice for me: make the two trips or pretend to be strong and act like I can find the house key first off and make it all the way in the house without dropping something...
Well, I chose the second one and toughed it out. almost
I ended up dropping a jar of sauce all over the porch that already has bugs.
Lesson learned
maybe...
Also... How many times is it appropriate to ask 'what' before you just nod and smile because you still didn't understand what they said?

1 comment:

  1. haha.. I tried the tough girl approach for a while until someone in my condo complex suggested getting a pull cart! They are awesome and everyone where I live has one. Such a life saver if you can't park right by your house. :) Here's a link to the one I have that I LOVE: http://www.walmart.com/ip/4-Wheel-Deluxe-Folding-Shopping-Cart-Black/10929357

    ReplyDelete