.................................................................................................................................

Thursday, July 8, 2010

celebrating america's birthday in moab

We went to Moab to visit my papa for the 4th! We had a nice and relaxing weekend... Me, my mom, trent, blake and my papa went out to LaHacienda to eat, did some shopping duh and Blake and I planned to hike up to the delicate arch (didn't happen because my lungs were sissy the night before) and watched the fireworks! I really missed having my nana there. It just wasn't the same without her. After, we went to the neighbors house, who are great family friends, and watched the real firework show (may or may not have been legal).
Thanks, Papa, for a great time!
We know how to cheese it!


Here's the story: I have be threatening to shave Max (my mom's dog) for months and months because he is sooo shaggy! Max is such a sissy so I couln't use the shaver, so I took scissors and went to town! Max just layed there and thought he was being spoiled with all that attention.
Sadly, i don't have an 'after' picture! He looks so cute with his new 'do and about 5 lbs skinnier hahah
During---------------- Before


No comments:

Post a Comment