.................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{ Wuv... Twu Wuv}

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY!!!
This is our first Valentine's day as a married couple! And to celebrate, Blake took me to get a couples massege! It was heavenly! Then we went to dinner at my fav resaurant the Maccaroni Grill. Blake also was so so sweet and surprised me with flowers at work!!
I love you honey!








Oh! I almost left out the best part. This year, I made Blake a naughty candy poster and tried to embarrass him at work by letting everyone see him receive it ;)
The poster may be a little too naughty to post what it said, but I will list the candy bars included and you can fill in the blanks with imagination....
.........100 Grand.......... Nut Roll............. Snickers............. Look.....big hunk...... sugar daddy......... take 5............... skor........... peanuts............ Surgar babies.......Etc....
I would say he rather enjoyed his very blingy naughty poster. ( Blingy= it had glitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment