.................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WaTeR FiGhT!!!

So after Blake and I ate a really delicious meal that I cooked, we washed the dishes together. I, so very nicely, handed him a plate to dry and a little bit of water may or may not have been smeared all over his face.... After his many many empty threats, I thought for sure that was as far as it would go. WHY?! Why would I second guess blake's competitive-ness?! Not only did he throw a whole cup of water at me, he threw the dog bowel of water in my face! I was only defending myself with the sink hose and he got scared, like a sissy la la, and decided to throw dog water in me face! So rude! Needless to say Blake won.... but only because he cheated.




That's right, clean up your mess! hee hee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment