.................................................................................................................................

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Eccles


Congratulations Christian & Sam!
My cousin Christian just married his best friend on the 11th! (isn't she beautiful?!?)
They had a gorgeous reception at the Ben Lomand Suits in Ogden, and the building was so pretty! The architecture of the rooms is so cool. What a great place to have a reception!
I want to have another wedding.... to the same person of course!



Love Brad

I got to see Chris!!

Me and my cute cousin, Lauren

Ryan & Anna

Love Ann

Cute Jack!

my cute cousin Jeanette

Jack.... fast asleep and drooling

Such a fun cake

Nick
Aka: mini Christian

Beautiful Bride!
Handsome Groom
Can we sit down yet?!
Mother of the groom... Aunt Jilllllll
Aww... royal!


They got their marriage started off right... they didn't shove


Yummy Treats! beer bread, hug-hes salad and cheese cake





They weren't messin' around

Of course Lauren caught it... pshht
Their wedding was such a pretty one!
Sam was disgustingly gorgeous... and Christian looked hott ;)

2 comments:

  1. ok, first off...why didn't we get an invite. you better mention that to jill and royal. i know we live forever away but still.
    second, i didn't even know christian was dating let alone a real pretty someone. that is awesome!
    third, if lauren isn't dating anyone seriously i want her to go out with my brother eric. is she out of high school yet? i forget. she is darling and my brother is quite the ladies man right now.
    looked like a lot of fun. these kinds of things we miss so much about not being in utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad I was not able to go to the reception, stupid midterms! I'm glad you posted so many pictures though, it's like I was there!haha

    ReplyDelete