.................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{MiSs yOu}

My mom, Trent and I are flying out to South Carolina to see Jonathan graduate from boot camp! I can not wait to see the changes basic training makes... We just can't wait to see him! Believe it or not, as quiet as Jonathan is, we definitely notice him gone. He has such a fun personality and you always know when he is in the room, even when he doesn't say a word. Having him gone has made such a difference in everyday life. When I see anyone in uniform, it has an entirely different feeling. The national anthem played at the Olympics on TV has such an emotional effect. I think I speak for my whole family when I say that a new respect has been engraved in all of us, thanks to Jonathan. We miss you little brother!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment