.................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Starting to Feel It...


Blake and I get married in ONE MONTH!!!!! Getting this close to the wedding, I'm starting to feel all the stress that I've heard so much about. I'm actually to the point where I don't like to talk about it because that's what I've been doing everyday ha ha. Now, when people ask how wedding plans are going, I simply reply with a 'good'.

Blake has enough to worry about without stressing about wedding stuff... He is taking the MCAT on friday!! He has spent all of his extra time away from work studying....and sometimes when he gets a chance, he even studys at work. He has worked so so so hard in preparing for this test and I know it'll pay off. **GoOd LuCk HoNeY**

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close! Yeah! It is the funnest day ever...you'll have a blast. Good luck on the MCAT Blake, i had to go through the DAT with Nate, and I know how horribly stressful it is!

    ReplyDelete