.................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am the mama of one dang cute 8 month old! The past month has been so fun and so different, I am LOVING this age! So much about our funny girl has changed:
  • She smiles at everyone and everything. She has the biggest toothless grin and a lil squeak to go with it. 
  • In the past couple weeks she has perfected the high five, clapping and waving! Little smarty pants.
  •  She had her first tooth come in one week ago- it's a sharp little bugger- we have been waiting for this tooth since it teased us by popping up once when she was 4 months old. 
  • This girl much prefers to stand and jump up and down more than anything. I'm convinced she will skip crawling all together and go right to the walking! 
  • She now makes an 'o' with her mouth and opens and closes it as fast as she can (this is what i do to make the sound of a fish, so she copies)
  • She is now eating the cereal puffs and yogurt melts. Put a handful on her high chair and it's all smiles and squeals. She likes to pick one up, show it to me in her hand, then eat it. funny girl :)
  • She has a birthmark on her right side on her ribs! It's more of a strip than a spot, but only 1/2 an inch long.
  • She weighs 16 lbs 8 oz (20 percentile) 
  • Still throws up, still doesn't sleep but both have improved to a livable amount haha
  • She has started to recognize when strangers hold her. She sticks out that bottom lip and lets out a warning whimper. And on some nights she only prefers me, not daddy (which i'm liking for now)


 She loves the baby in the mirror

Looks just like her daddy!



 Stranger danger haha


I just can't help but brag about my Malan girl.  She is the happiest baby i've ever seen, seriously. I love her expressions and that I never have to wonder what she's thinking, because those eyebrows say it all! She is such a funny girl and loves to make a room of people laugh. I can't wait to see what is next but I hope she doesn't change too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment